Marret High Yield Fund
· Fund employs long/short high yield debt strategies designed to maximize risk-adjusted returns and preserve capital in each phase of the credit cycle.
· Fund’s goal is to produce equity-like returns with volatility and risk characteristics of fixed income.
· Specialist high yield manager, featuring an experienced team of credit experts led by Barry Allan.
· Monthly, tax advantaged distributions.
The Fund provides investors with (i) monthly tax-advantaged distributions, initially targeted to be $0.50 per Unit per annum, representing a yield of 5% per annum on the initial subscription price, and (ii) a total return based on the performance of a portfolio of primarily non-investment grade securities with the focus on delivering consistent positive absolute returns while maintaining low correlations with recognized fixed income and equity index returns.
Class A NAVPU (December 31, 2016): $9.881
Class F NAVPU (December 31, 2016): $9.965
* The monthly distribution is fixed but not guaranteed and may be adjusted quarterly.