Marret High Grade Hedge Fund
· Actively managed long/short strategy in North American investment grade bonds.
· Highly liquid and diversified portfolio.
· Tactical access to opportunities in non-investment grade BB rated bonds.
· Specialist investment grade manager, with an experienced team of credit experts led by Paul Sandhu.
· Ability to hedge, including interest rate risk and credit risk using actively traded credit indices.
· Monthly, tax advantaged distributions.
The Fund provides investors with (i) monthly tax-advantaged distributions, initially targeted to be $0.40 per Unit per annum, representing a yield of 4% per annum on the initial subscription price, and (ii) a total return based on the performance of a portfolio of primarily investment grade corporate debt securities with the focus on delivering consistent positive absolute returns.
Class A NAVPU (October 31, 2016): $10.631
Class F NAVPU (October 31, 2016): $10.917
Market Commentary - June 2016
* The monthly distribution is fixed but not guaranteed and may be adjusted quarterly.